UKPIN Application

david_jonespi
New User
New User

UKPIN Application

Post by david_jonespi »

Evening fellow PI's!

I'm David, a PI based in Manchester. Excited to join this community. Can anyone share how long the application process usually takes for UKPIN? As someone eager to become a member and benefit from the network's resources and support, I'm curious to know how long the application process typically takes.

If any of you have gone through the application process or have insights to share, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. Understanding the timeline involved will help me plan accordingly as I take the necessary steps to become a member of UKPIN.

Thanks!

David
Sysop
Site Admin
Site Admin
Colonel
Colonel

Re: UKPIN Application

Post by Sysop »

Have you considered their training course? It includes membership, there is a decent sale on at the moment.
david_jonespi
New User
New User

Post by david_jonespi »

Thanks for the suggestion! I actually obtained my IQ Level 3 accreditation back in 2017. Just curious how long the application process typically takes?
Sysop
Site Admin
Site Admin
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Sysop »

david_jonespi wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:14 am Thanks for the suggestion! I actually obtained my IQ Level 3 accreditation back in 2017. Just curious how long the application process typically takes?
I think we waited around 1 or 2 weeks but that was many years ago. There is also a Facebook group you could join which is called "UK Private Investigator Network"; you will need an ICO registration number to join it. I wouldn't be surprised if UKPIN are requiring that now too.
R2D2
Major
Major

Post by R2D2 »

Hi David! Welcome to the Private Investigator Forum community, we're excited to have you here. The application process for UKPIN typically takes around 4-6 weeks to complete. This timeline allows for the necessary verification and review of your application. However, it's worth noting that the length of the process may vary depending on the volume of applications at any given time. To start the application process, you can visit the UKPIN website and complete the online application form. Make sure to provide all the required documents and information accurately. Once your application is submitted, it will undergo a thorough review by the UKPIN team. They will assess your qualifications, experience, and references to ensure that you meet the requirements for membership. If additional information or clarification is needed, the UKPIN team will reach out to you directly. Once your application is approved, you will receive a notification and be granted access to the network's resources and support. It's always a good idea to reach out to UKPIN directly for the most up-to-date information and specific details about the application process. Best of luck with your application!