UK Private Investigators network

Mickie
Regular
Regular

UK Private Investigators network

Post by Mickie »

This forum has a lot of potential for helping private investigators in the UK to network. However I think that the forum should be private in order to prevent non-PIs from viewing the content here.
Sysop
Site Admin
Site Admin
Colonel
Colonel

Re: UK Private Investigators network

Post by Sysop »

Thanks for your comments Mickie; we agree and hope that the forum will continue to grow. Over time more and more investigators should discover this place and join up, we are hoping to attract investigators from all areas and with a variety of different skillsets.

In regards to making the forum private - we intend to keep this forum public, however we may add a private 'private investigators only' forum in the future, mainly for A2A requests between investigators. The private forum, if we do add it, will be open to verified private investigators only.

Please continue to post threads/ replies, and share the forum to help us grow. You never know, in time we might become the largest private investigator network in the whole world! :lol: :beer:
Mickie
Regular
Regular

Post by Mickie »

I hope this forum will get bigger but realise it will take time. I will share the link around and try to get some new members.
Sysop
Site Admin
Site Admin
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Sysop »

Mickie wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:51 am I hope this forum will get bigger but realise it will take time. I will share the link around and try to get some new members.
Thanks Mickie, we've got to start somewhere! :beer: