Filmed by UK auditors and posted to YouTube

morris1
New User
New User

Filmed by UK auditors and posted to YouTube

Post by morris1 »

I work a low paid job as a security guard. I didn't actually choose to be a security guard I have a degree and was not able to find a job in my chosen field. I applied for hundreds of different jobs before I found this one,. I work long night shifts every day to provide my family.

So, what gives a so-called 'auditor' the right then to stick a camera in my face, call me names and then publish the video onto YouTube to get clicks and ad revenue? Why do I deserve to have my face filmed and mocked by these people? What Have I done to deserve this?

There are many so-called 'auditors' in the UK that have no other way of earning money besides filming people without their consent and winding decent people up. "Auditing Britain", "Bare Britain Audits", "Auditing England", and many others. Auditing Britain is one of the largest parasites amongst the lot and subsidises his incapacity benefit with ad revenue generated by filming people without their consent and posting it to YouTube, where fellow unemployed louts join in the mocking frenzy of decent working people.

I would like people to know that if you have been filmed by these muppets then you should file a privacy complaint to YouTube and get the videos taken down. If everyone that had been filmed by auditors did this then they would no longer be able to carry on as their channels would all be permanently blocked.

These people are all about their right to film in a public place. Take Auditing Britain, for example, he is always harping on about this. Now suppose I pay a private investigator to track him down OSINT style and find his home address. If I just sit outside his house all day (in a public area, not on private land) and film his stupid brown little face every time he leaves, and film his children's faces, and post that all onto YouTube for people to see, according to him now that would be "aye okay". I wonder if his perspective would change should that really happen. It makes you wonder.
bob
Captain
Captain

Re: Filmed by UK auditors and posted to YouTube

Post by bob »

Private investigators actually rely on the same freedoms that auditors do, in that we are permitted to take photos/videos in public places.