News: Lala Kent says that the last guy she dated failed background check conducted by a private investigator

Sysop
Site Admin
Site Admin
Colonel
Colonel

News: Lala Kent says that the last guy she dated failed background check conducted by a private investigator

Post by Sysop »

In an article published by the Daily Mail, Vanderpump Rules star Lala Kent has claimed that the last guy she dated failed a background check which was conducted by a private investigator on her behalf, and she hasn't dated anyone else since.

"The last date I went on, it was a group date because remember y'all, that's the only thing I'm comfortable with right now," the 31-year-old said on her one hour Amazon livestream Balling on a Budget: Date Night Looks.

"And he was fine. But the PI check didn't come back so great, so I had to kick him to the curb. (I) haven't been on a date since. I've been talking to people, but no dates. I go on dates with my mom [Lisa Burningham] and [my daughter] Ocean. Such a vibe."

Source: Daily Mail
Lynnem
Banned
Banned
New User
New User

Re: News: Lala Kent says that the last guy she dated failed background check conducted by a private investigator

Post by Lynnem »

If you are looking for a legitimate P I I suggest you email [redacted],he is the best
Sysop
Site Admin
Site Admin
Colonel
Colonel

Re: News: Lala Kent says that the last guy she dated failed background check conducted by a private investigator

Post by Sysop »

Lynnem wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:32 am If you are looking for a legitimate P I I suggest you email [redacted],he is the best
Legitimate private investigators have website addresses, phone numbers, and office addresses. A person advertising their services, through a Gmail e-mail address, anonymously on an Internet forum, should never be trusted to provide investigative services. Legitimate investigators are welcome to signup to this forum and provide their credentials.